Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!


Wishing all of you in blogland a wonderfully GREEN St. Patricks day!!!!

Well, I have been working on some items to list in my Etsy store the last few days and I finally got them listed!! I will share a few of them items I've been working on...

This is a floral travel mug and is a sample of many more I have listed on Etsy. I also have this great spring shelf sitter waiting to be snatched up..

Last night I also made some goodies for myself, a reciept keeper for my grocery reciepts that go back to the school for a fubdraiser ( I am always shoving them and losing them..) and I made a cute Birthday card for a friend who will be 40 this week.. thought I'd keep the card simple and sweet..





1 comment:

Amy Platon said...

Cute stuff. Love your site. Happy to meet you! (Spok fingers to you!) Haha.