Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back in Action!!






Well, after a long absence from blog land I am ready and back in action!! My computer finally broke down for good and many paychecks later, I have a new computer and am back in action! It feels like finally I am recovering from the holiday bustle and even though the weather is still cold and there is snow on the ground, the sun is shinning and I am ready for spring!! I started pulling out some decorations with brighter colors to lighten my mood and have even been crafting a little! I am getting ready for a large scrapbook weekend this weekend and have been busy working on some cute giveaways!! I will post more pics as they are finished and ready to go!! Most items are dollar store items altered with Close To My Heart paper and stamps. In addition to getting a new computer, I have signed up to sell Close To My Heart products and am sooo excited to get going with it!!
These coasters were a dollar store deal and after a few cute details and a ton of ModPodge, they are better than ever!!

No comments: