Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I just skipped over October!!

Well, I have completely skipped over blogging in October, now we are into November and I am over fall and on to Christmas!! I have been busy cleaning and organizing and slowing working on putting out Christmas and making Christmas crafts!!

For some reason this year, I am ready to celebrate Christmas and figure I spend so much time putting everything out, I may as well start it early and at least enjoy it before it gets taken down!! I am ready for Christmas music and a chilly night bundled up in front of the TV watching old Christmas movies.. so for a little inspiration, I chose a few pics from Country living and thought I'd give you a sneak peek of what I have been working on around the house... many more posts to read in the following days!!




And now for a sneak peek at what I've been working on!!!


1 comment:

Maria said...

I like you am so very ready for Christmas!! I can't wait for it to get here.
Just stopping by to say hello from SITS!