Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another day..

Well, today is another day to try and get some needed projects done. Sure these inspiration pics are supposed to get me motivated, so stay tuned to see if this helps!!



I'm going to put on my apron and get some work done..




I'm going to work on my junk bench and try to get it to resemble something like this one..




I am going to the hardware to get some chalkboard paint to finish up some projects on my list




I am going to try and get some laundry done, although not in a laundry room as nice as this one..


and if I'm VERY lucky, I can paint a stool I have waiting for a re-do... I want it something like this!! We'll see what today brings!!

5 comments:

MaryRC said...

i want those picutres in my house too.. theres always a project to be done..

Kristen said...

I love the pics. Great style!

Unknown said...

Oh I wish my laundry room looked bright clean and organized like that instead of the many mini mount washmores! Thanks for the SIT'S welcome!

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVELY post... LOVE the aprons!

Unknown said...

love those inspiration photos - hope you were able to get some of it done!! love it all!