Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inspire me!!

Just a quick post.. I've been scouring the internet, blogs and magazines for decorating inspiration. I may have a new decorating project on the horizon.. more details to come later. As I browse, I rip out pages and save pics on the computer for refrence.. thought I'd share some of these pics and maybe inspire some of you!! I have saved pics for so long, I can't give credit where credit is due, so if you see a pic that you recognize, i'd be glad to credit you with it!!  Happy looking and hopefully decorating!!


Josh said...

Hi, hope it's OK to contact you here. We would love to include your blog on our giveaway search engine: Giveaway Scout ( Have a look and if interested, use our online form to add your blog ( ). thanks, Josh

Holly said...

Oh my, I wish I could take credit for all of the pics. They are all so beautiful. I can't wait to see what you do.

Sell WoW Account said...

It really is advisable to do a good research and be inspired from different people in order to achieve the certain design what you've wanted. I'll look forward on your output too! Cheers!

Sell WoW Account