Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inspire me!!

Just a quick post.. I've been scouring the internet, blogs and magazines for decorating inspiration. I may have a new decorating project on the horizon.. more details to come later. As I browse, I rip out pages and save pics on the computer for refrence.. thought I'd share some of these pics and maybe inspire some of you!! I have saved pics for so long, I can't give credit where credit is due, so if you see a pic that you recognize, i'd be glad to credit you with it!!  Happy looking and hopefully decorating!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my, I wish I could take credit for all of the pics. They are all so beautiful. I can't wait to see what you do.

Sell WoW Account said...

It really is advisable to do a good research and be inspired from different people in order to achieve the certain design what you've wanted. I'll look forward on your output too! Cheers!

Sell WoW Account