Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost!!

Well, school is almost out here ( one day left ) and that means the beginning of summer vacation and time to work on my projects, more junking and garage sales, and lazy afternoons at the lake!
I have been very busy and my junking so far this year has been AMAZING!! I have so much to share, I'll be blogging a lot this summer!! I have a few pics of the garden and what I have added so far. I have to admit I haven't done much yet this season, but I'm working on it...

I found this cute chest by the side of the road, a TON of terracotta pots ( this is just a few of them ) and the door and wreath are also junk / garage sale finds.. not bad, eh?


I grabbed a couple of croquet mallots and balls out of the garbage, and just stuck them in the garden for now, but something creative will happen with them later..



And I love this teal birdhouse someone threw in the garbage.. perfect!! I just drove it home and stuck it in the ground.. it couldn't have been easier!!


Stay tuned this week, I will be adding more vintage finds to my etsy store as well as featuring a giveaway!!!


4 comments:

Tracy said...

I think I just found my new favorite blog - your pictures and posts are incredible. Happy Tuesday from SITS.
xoxo, tracy

The Tattered Cottage said...

WOW...I love all of the treasures you found. Your garden is looking great. How could anyone throw out the chest or that stinkin' cute birdhouse?? I would have picked them both up also. I love your blog...so inspirational :)
Have a great day.
♥ Toni

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Stopping by from SITS...cute garden finds. Your header reminds me of where I lived when my kids were little. We literally drove over the river and through the woods to get to grandma's house and there was a covered bridge on the way!

livinginbetween said...

I love a good find! One person's trash is another's treasure, right? :)

Lovely blog, by the way. Stopping over from SITS.