Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What can $25.00 get ya???

What can a great garage sale and $25.00 get ya?? ALL of THIS!! Garage sale season is beginning here in Northern Michigan and I started off with hitting the bargain motherload!! I almost feel a little guilt taking all of this stuff it was so cheap!! I didn't even have the energy to take pictures of it all, but here is a little peek to get you inspired to get out and start bargain shopping those garage sales!!
The TV cabinet I purchased for $10.00 at the local Habitat for Humanity ReStore, then painted it pistachio green and just re-sold it this weekend...


In this load were three vintage quilts, three quilt toppers and this yellow chenille bedspread.. I also grabbed a bag of 12 vintage aprons!!


An antique scale and red enamel pot...


2 old locker baskets and 5 old green ball mason jars





This adorable kids chair and two bundles of spindles..





This stool is now in my kitchen, I was going to paint it, but like the way it is looking now, so the paint job may wait a while..


2 comments:

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

ohmygosh! i need to come yard sale with you! love those locker baskets!

KimMalk said...

I am sooo envious of that scale!