Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's almost here!!


Like everyone, I have been a busy elf, getting ready for Christmas.. I can't believe it's almost here!! Snow is on the ground and it will definately be a white Christmas for us!! I have so many unfinished projects, I am sure I will be working on christmas items, well past the holidays!! Just popping in to share some images from around the house.. getting ready to deliver Christmas cookies to the neighbors ..Yesterday I made a recipe for some great sugar cookies, I thought I'd share the recipe with you!!






Soft Sugar Cookies

1 1/2 C. sugar

1 1/2 C. Butter

1 C.Flake Coconut

1 t. vanilla

1 egg

3 c. Flour

1 t. baking powder

1/2 t. salt


Mix sugar, butter, coconut, vanilla and egg together. Stir in remaining ingredients. shape into rounded 1 inch balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten cookies to 2 inches with the bottom of a drinking glass dipped in sugar. Bake at 350 til cookies are set, about 7-9 min. cookies will be very light in color. Store tightly covered. Makes 6 dozen.








Cookies are ready to be delivered... Now off to make more Christmas gifts and get ready for Santa!!



No comments: