Friday, April 10, 2009

On the Hunt...

Spring is here and the sun is shining!! I can't wait until garage sale and junk picking season here and I am getting a little anxious!! I am making a trip to Goodwill today to get my fix. I have plenty of projects to finish here, but what crafter finishes a project without having a ton more waiting in the wings?? Here are a few projects / items on my list to find and finish!!
I love these message boards and already have some things that would work.. but HELLO... I can always hunt for more!!

I love these ideas with the old rake heads, but can't decide which project to do, so I will be on the hunt for THREE old rake heads this year...




I may have time (LOL ) to whip up some of these cute egg cozies by Sunday...





And my kids are going to be eating a lot of soup so I can have these cute vases on my picnic table this spring....




I SHOULD use all of my scraps and make some of these cuties..




And I am always on the hunt for vintage dish towels....


So until I can go garage sale hopping and hang my laundry on the line with out my delicates being frozen overnight.....



I'll have to settle for a Goodwill run...


2 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Thanks for the eye candy. It was needed in this day of rain, rain, rain. I keep meaning to turn some cookie sheets into those message boards. Will get around to it one of these days.
Brenda

Martha said...

oh.
my.
GAH.

Love those message boards! How cool are you?

Thanks for visiting me...you made me laugh :)