Friday, April 10, 2009

On the Hunt...

Spring is here and the sun is shining!! I can't wait until garage sale and junk picking season here and I am getting a little anxious!! I am making a trip to Goodwill today to get my fix. I have plenty of projects to finish here, but what crafter finishes a project without having a ton more waiting in the wings?? Here are a few projects / items on my list to find and finish!!
I love these message boards and already have some things that would work.. but HELLO... I can always hunt for more!!

I love these ideas with the old rake heads, but can't decide which project to do, so I will be on the hunt for THREE old rake heads this year...




I may have time (LOL ) to whip up some of these cute egg cozies by Sunday...





And my kids are going to be eating a lot of soup so I can have these cute vases on my picnic table this spring....




I SHOULD use all of my scraps and make some of these cuties..




And I am always on the hunt for vintage dish towels....


So until I can go garage sale hopping and hang my laundry on the line with out my delicates being frozen overnight.....



I'll have to settle for a Goodwill run...